Hey Author’s, Have you created your Facebook page yet? If you haven’t, you’re missing out on one of today’s number one ways to connect with your fans. Creating a Facebook page is one of the easiest ways to market your book online and best of all – it’s free! Having your own Facebook page is a great way to connect with the people who read your books. You can:
• engage your readers.
• get feedback from them about what they like, don’t like, or would like to see
• simply find out who your readers are.
• let fans know about new books, or market your current one(s).
• add links that direct fans to your blog or website.
• give your readers sneak peeks to your current work in progress.
Once you have a Facebook page the possibilities of connecting with your fans really is endless. But first things first, you have to have a page. That’s why I want to tell you about “Facebook 101 for Authors”, a 63-page, no-fluff, PDF report with step-by-step tutorials on using Facebook, including screenshots written by Self Publishing Coach, Shelley Hitz. In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• set up your Facebook page in just 30 minutes.
• use Facebook ads.
• add a comment box or ‘Like’ box on any page
• make and add a Facebook ‘Like’ button, activity feed, and recommendation box to your blog or website.
• create a Facebook app ID for website/business use.
• add a Facebook comment box, Facepile plugin and live stream to any page.
• and much more…
For me, this program was the turning point to my experience as an author on Facebook. I highly recommend checking it out: To learn more, visit Facebook 101 for Authors